Some of my works are on Amelia's Magazine! I am so thrilled about it!
I know i am using so much exclamation marks but just can't help it :)
Along with illustrator Matilde's whose works are so marvelous and genuine, three of my works used.
The write-up is an interview with film director Henry Joost of Catfish, written by the loveliest talented writer Kat Phan. I also very much enjoyed her review of the same movie Catfish.
The funny thing is just two or three weeks before i listened an interview in BBC radio with one of the three guys who made this movie. (one of them is in it actually) So i was already a little bit familiar with the concept.
You can see the interview from here.
I know i am using so much exclamation marks but just can't help it :)
Along with illustrator Matilde's whose works are so marvelous and genuine, three of my works used.
The write-up is an interview with film director Henry Joost of Catfish, written by the loveliest talented writer Kat Phan. I also very much enjoyed her review of the same movie Catfish.
The funny thing is just two or three weeks before i listened an interview in BBC radio with one of the three guys who made this movie. (one of them is in it actually) So i was already a little bit familiar with the concept.
You can see the interview from here.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.